Monday, February 05, 2007

Talk about a comeback

Today should've gone better. I mean I didn't sleep at all and I didn't want to go to class, but everything was thrown my way to make it better. I woke up with a phone call from a lovely friend, and I smelled her all day. Today should've gone better. My heat class was so funny as Joe accused the professor of hitting on his own sister and the professor was like "GEEEZ, who said that?" You had to be there. Then astro, which I LOVE, got out early. Then in my LARC the girls sitting around me looked extra cute and I jumped into a pile of snow. Today should've gone better. I worked out hardcore and napped and then went to communication. It was fun, but there's a new student who might just be a problem in the future. I did have some awesome self-mixed drink and a good sandwich. Today should've gone better.

I feel like poo. Utter and complete crap. My eyes burn, I want to yell at the idiot who keeps slamming his door and the loud ppl in the hallway yelling and laughing and being college students with a lame excuse for a major.

I drank quite a bit last night and it was good. I enjoyed letting loose with no one to impress or listen to about what tastes good with what wine or how awesome a certain drink is. It's too bad I couldn't really watch the game too well. Oh well, Colts won, game was slow, commercials worse.

I made a lot of jokes in class today. This girl in there was sick and I mentioned her in my list of bad experiences in a group. She thought it was funny. I then listen the answer manual as a great input to my group experience. Laugh out loud funny. Plus the crazy girl talking about her group getting high. Man oh man, funny stuff.

I need a cemented internship for the summer. I though Lockheed Martin, but I'm having doubts about that one. Camden is a waste of a town, much like Black Springs, I suppose. Maybe Boeing in St. Louis or Raytheon in Dtown would be nice. Actually working in CO would be awesome!

Do you ever want to just start cussing and enjoy being a bad mo-fo? I want to sometimes. This guy cut me off in the weight room and I wanted to tell him to move out the way and call him an effer. I didn't but I wanted to, which is just as bad I'm told.

Sorry I seem to post when I'm mad, sometimes getting it all off my chest makes me feel better. It also lets you see the other side of me. The side that doesn't care about being a gentleman or care about your feelings or anyone else's. If I can keep that side on here and not out there, I'll be doing good I think. V-day is in nine days! hehehe. V-day.

BTW, I think you're wonderful. Seriously I do. Most days you make my day, others not so much but you make me want to be better always. I am a Christian because of the love you show me and me wanting to show it back to you helps me stay one. Thank you. Don't let things pile up, well I'm trying not to. Keep smiling, oh I am. Most good people aren't worth dying for, maybe a great person would be worth dying for. You're better than great. I'd take it in the back, face, chest, leg, arm for you. Even if you make me mad sometimes or make me cry at others.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.