Sunday, January 21, 2007

Come back please...I miss you

I had an okay day. I stayed up late and slept late and the natural order of the universe was balanced. Too bad classes are coming up so soon. Ugh. I went to the lab today and had a good time chilling with Steve and Chinaman. It's so cool that he went there despite it being sorta, kinda, a little dangerous for Christians. Go Chris! Stay away from those non-dangerous places and hit the places where Christianity is something you work for, something you show with pride even though you could be killed for it. I wish I could do that.

Drew, I miss you. You were my first real friend in a long time. I could talk to you about my special Valentine's plans for Megan and we worked together to plan some really sweet stuff. You made me laugh and you moved really well for a big boy. Why aren't you still around? Why are you moving away from me? I think you and her a great together, but don't forget me. I know I didn't always think about you or any of you other people who read this, when I was with Megan. I tried. I always thought of you and most of the time brought her along with me to chill with all of you. Please bring her. Please come to the beach. I doubt you read this, but I miss you man. Best of luck with her.

Brings me to think of my problems with Megan a little more. I still don't think the whole ex-boyfriend thing was 100%, but now I see it wasn't so much jealousy or distrust, but it was her doing regardless of how I felt. Just like bringing him on ski trip right after we called it off, total disregard of my feelings. I'm healing fine. Better than expected actually. I'm not so bad at this game actually. The hunt wasn't exactly missed a lot because I constantly had to continue to prove myself to myself more than anyone. I had to try to get you to see things, so I'm not rusty at all. I never quit trying to win you over. I'm done with you now for a while, if not forever. Read this and know you lost a good one.

Moving on, for good I hope. I had a great time tonight. I went to Slim Chicken to meet up with the RFCs I don't have issues with and we had a good time. I didn't really get to talk to them much, but it was fun. I then slid across college and did some cool fishtailing/drifting/sliding/fun. It was soooo cool. I felt like time slowed for just a second and everything was so clear. Weird eh? Well it was a rush, nonetheless. Then we rented "Lucky Number Sleven" and watched it at V's house. First we played Dirty Minds, crazy cool game btw and then we watched the movie.

I like being the organizer. It's kinda hard sometimes, but seriously I like starting the show and letting the rest of the people keep it going. I swear I organized this year's ski trip and last and I also have been the one on the ball with spring break. It seems like I'm the one who makes the plans for the night and then everyone else makes them work. It makes me feel really special. I like it alot because I feel like people listen, but they don't make me make all the decisions. I do wish people would tell me how they really feel about some stuff. I think people, read Jordan, want to leave and get to bed much earlier sometimes but they don't tell me and I'm a sterling example of Newton's First Law-a body at rest stays at rest. I'm comfortable sitting at V's and sleeping in the seat I'm in. I need people to tell me, hey I'm ready to go. Just whisper it in my ear or something. Or for those people who entertain us, tell me it's time for me and the posse to leave.

Anywho, yeah I'm tired. I have some work to get done tomorrow and since I've been somewhat lazy all week, I'll be working quite a bit tomorrow. YAY! Well sweet dreams fellow peoples. BTW, Aeisha 1 Kara 0 ooooooh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like not being the organizer of things like I am mostly in past circles of friends. It's nice to have someone else who is on the ball. Thanks for that.

I think it's funny how you are trying to make a big deal about the whole Clueless girl thing...chill out..it's stupid. I WAS WRONG!!! WHOO HOO I WAS WRONG! Yeah that's right I'll yell it to the world. Wanna know why? Cause I don't really care about being wrong. So good job. :)

Anonymous said...

i'm truly sorry

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.