Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Home sweet home

Well I'm finally home. I ended up taking Vanessa to Russellville yesterday night to meet her mom. It was a nice thing to do, and I felt bad for not being able to rent her a car. It's all good, it only took me an hour out of the way.

Today I went to the eye doctor and received some bad news. It turns out wearing contacts for long amounts of time, reduces the amount of oxygen your eyes get. Well mine were so starved that my blood veins began creeping across my eye into my iris. She started freaking out and told me I've got to replace them once a month and that it could lead to blindness and all this jazz. So I got a special pair of extremely strong lenses because my eyes are worse than they're supposed to be. I went up one whole point in one eye and half in the other. So I've got to wear these super awesome contacts for a few weeks and come back in for a follow-up in which she'll decide whether I can get more contacts or have to wear glasses for a bit. It's possible I'll be wearing glasses for 6 months if my eyes don't improve. Poopy! Positive-I did get some new glasses. These are pretty nice looking. As a matter of fact, I'll post them on here.
Anywho, that's it for me. I am going to the dentist tomorrow. While I was at the eye doctor, a friend of mine's sister treated me. She told me my friend has gotten married and was selling vacuums now. Exciting! It's so good to hear about old friends from high school, even if their job sucks. hehehe get it? Have a great day. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to check postsecret.com today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your glasses, Bro. What's it like being blind? hmmm....

nice vacuum joke. did you know that vacuum and continuum are the only two words in the English language that have a double u m? crazy huh?

Kara

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.