Wednesday, January 24, 2007

you already are

I think I found my special spot today. I wasn't feeling alive at all and I found this one place I go to week after week and I feel alive. I feel alive because I am so open yet I can relate to so many of the things I see and people never know it. It's amazing how well these home made secrets convey the thoughts of the person. I like them. I like them alot.

I saw Megan today. Lately I could never remember why I ever dated her, but it's amazing how good she is at making me forget all the bad. I hated to see her because I knew it would happen. I fell for her again. We talked for a bit and she told me all her plans, which I honestly didn't care about because I'd only worry about her. I told her all my woes and such, as usual and she left. I don't know my stance on things. Of course I'm not going to hook back up with her, at least not until it turns out we are looking for the same things in a relationship. I just went above and beyond with her. I fought so many demons while I was with her. It's like those summer camps that suck-you get so close to those people. I'm still putting the pieces back together, but it'll be okay. I promise. Enough of this for a bit.

My lab TA is so crazy. He hassled this one guy all night about writing on the wrong side of the paper and then using a pencil and then making up numbers. It was really funny. It was burning up in there and I really didn't have a clue how to write up my lab notebook, but it was fun just laughing at the TA. Go Steve!

Man LARC 1003 is the most boring class ever! Brad told me the teacher is a nudist, so that makes things a little better, cause I just laugh imagining him running from a bear totally nude. Ouchie! Okay, it's not that bad a class, but I could design better. I know I could.

Bible study is such a great thing for me. I love planning stuff and then just rambling in our get togethers. It's great to see my best friends are also Christians. It's like the perks of RFCs plus some more. Good stuff. I can't wait to see what happens this semester. God is working and I can't wait to see what happens.

NERD ALERT! If you think I'm pretty cool and stuff, don't continue reading.

I'm really excited about the build/fly stuff this year. I'm charging my plane as we speak and I'm going to fire it up tomorrow. WOOO!! I built two wings but they both failed, so I've got to redo them. I also have to build a super awesome box for the plane. That'll be fun. Steven and Chris Deal and Aaron Schoolcraft are all dorking it up and working on this stuff. I also talked to a guy about interning at Porsche, BMW, and Toyota and like five guys in class perked up and were listening. We talked about how cool it'd be and all that stuff. I got a little giddy. Working for Porsche would be the coolest thing I could ever imagine. I'd make copies or get tea for the Germans, just to get a nice polo with the words "Porsche" on it. Man oh man. Enough of this, I'm getting all giddy again. Anywho sweet dreams or good morning, whichever. I'd rather be racing and running from cops on this nice PS2 game, but whatever. You people needed an update on my life I suppose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs a special spot, or thought, or even person to make them happy on a sad day, I'm glad you have joined the club!

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.