Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I can't believe it

Well I got 5 secrets in my box today. One of which was something worth posting, although I ended up posting more. I can not believe people these days. I got one which said "I once donkey punched a sperm whale" and another said "boys have a penis, girls have a vagina". Seriously people, what are we 15 or something. I swear these days people are so stupid. I like to have fun just like every other person out there, but somethings are just so childish. I posted a flier for the stopping of quiet hours this Sunday for the Super Bowl. On the flier is a spot to write your name and for or against. It's been up since Monday and there are, tops, five signatures. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE! What is wrong with you? Is it too much to not get out a pen, write your name and then mark for or against. It took me longer to type those directions than it did for me to sign the sheet. I suppose if you're not going to be here, then don't sign, but this is still your dorm, you have an ability to decide. What can I say? I don't vote. I don't vote because I'm not well informed enough to know what to put. Maybe that's the problem here, people just don't know about this Super Bowl stuff and so they're not voting.

While I'm talking about the stupidity/laziness of people let's talk about the laundry room. Actually you know what? I'm a happy guy and pretty light hearted, so we won't talk about anymore nastiness today. Instead I will talk about how warm it is now that it's snowing! Yeah that's right! It is snowing here and it's wonderful. Right now there's just a light coating, but it'll grow, you watch.

I sat in my ME class today and kept smelling this kinda nasty, musty smell. It drove me nuts until I got out of there. Well I was sitting in another class and I smelled it again. I think it was me. I'm not sure; I shower and stuff all the time, but it has been a while since I washed my hat and jeans.

I'm super pumped about Bible Study tonight. We actually seem to be staying on track a little better this semester and we've got a much bigger group now. I hope we can finish Galatians and have some wonderful discussions about it. Fun stuff.

That's all for now. Thanks to Kara's blog for helping me realize the importance of paragraphs and breaks and such. Makes things much easier to read. I hope that if you can post a secret, you'll make an effort to swing by Gregson 2nd floor to post one. I've gotten two good ones so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You complain a lot about dorm stuff. I can't wait till you move out to your own place next semester so you won't feel the need to complain about all the idiots and childish people...and so that I can crash your place!!! yay!!!! hehehe. I better start planning ahead. :)

sometimes it's fun to be an idiot...or childish for that matter. We don't have to act like we're 35 all the time. Let loose sometimes. I dare you to yell POOOOOOPIIIEEEEE! really loud in the middle of somewhere public. and then I dare you not to care about the weird looks you get and revel in your idiocracy.

K

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.