Monday, January 08, 2007

So Close, but so far away

So I didn't want to leave real early today, but now I'm ready to go. I've been at Vanessa's all day, watched a movie or two, ordered pizza and now I'm ready to go home. Stinking little brother, why doesn't he just tell his girl bye and come pick me up. V's car is messed up, so I'm going to run her to the car rental place. I'm too nice, I swear.

I miss Jordan's. It was nice and cold with snow and pretty bunnies. I am already pumped for next year and dreaming about boarding with my new skills. It was really fun chilling with the guys and especially Libby. We had some seriously funny moments. I got a few on camera and some on tape. Should be good watching in the future.

Ah....home. I'm actually looking forward to getting home and relaxing for a bit. It'll be sad to have dial-up again, but I'm sure I can manage. I'm kinda getting down about another semester of school. I don't want to have to work for another girlfriend, but I'm feeling that nagging feeling in the back of my head. I've got a few prospects, but the ones I'm most interested in seem to have circumstances which will cause problems for a little bit. We'll see. I might just cruise for a bit and get closer to God. I know I got real close on this trip with the blizzard and insane boarding. I know God was watching over me those few times I busted it hard. I'm pretty sure I sustained a serious concussion the first day and I think my sphincter took a few nice hits.

So yeah, the last day of boarding was amazing! I am glad I quit on a good foot. I'm already looking forward to the huge trip next year. I've got plenty of time to plan it, but I want to get a good idea of costs and interests and what not. I'm super tired. I went to bed around 730 I think. I did fall asleep on the floor around 6 or so, but I woke back up and crawled into bed around 730 and then got up around 11:15. Ugh...I'm horrible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna watch your movie. Especially the part when you went to get some snow on the interstate! I'm sure the whole thing is UBER good.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun. I'm having fun most of the time. It's better when everyone leaves and it's not so loud and crazy. I really love it here in CO though. It's so pretty.

:)

Kara

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.