Thursday, January 11, 2007

For HELMS DEEP!!!

So today's been really good. I woke up and went outside to feed the cows. Did that for a bit and then started the LOTR series. I started with number two, since the fellowship of the ring is on VHS. These movies have some amazing effects and whatnot, but it's really about friendship. I'm watching the second one now and Sam is talking about the stories where you didn't want to hear the end because there was no way it could be better, but it DOES get better. "when the sun shines, it'll shine out the clearer. Those are the stories that stick with you...folk in those stories had lots of chances to turn back, but they didn't cause they had something to hold onto." Good stuff. I'm not sure which one I like the most, but the Two Towers might just be it. The third has good battle scenes, but I think this one has the best story, ideas, etc.

I made some kickin caramel corn today. It was some good stuff. I only dropped the spoon into the pan twice and coated it with caramel, burned myself once, and burned a few kernels of corn. Not too shabby I think. It tastes amazing. I think caramel is my favorite candy on the whole. Just caramel. Throw it with chocolate, or on top of cookies or in candy bars and it's all good.

Tomorrow Chelsea's got a game. I'm looking forward to that and all the fans. I love to get into those games and cheer and start chants and whatnot. I'll see what kinds of fans we've got this year.

Speaking of Caddo, I went to school yesterday and helped mom and all those little girls were so funny trying to get my attention. Shoot, even the little boys were wanting my attention. But I talked to my old AP English teacher for a while and then my AP physics teacher, whose son is coming to Fayetteville possibly, and finally my awesome history teacher. She's been to Japan and loved it and wanted to hear all about Russia. She had a ton of questions and asked me to come back and talk to her World History class. I told her I was thinking of studying abroad either fall or spring of next year and she said over and over to go for it. We'll see. I don't know how well I can fit stuff in my schedule, but who cares if I stay another year? I've got lots of friends below me and lots more stuff to learn.

Seeing all the NFL prospect videos makes me miss NCAA football. I wish it lasted as long as that dumb baseball crap lasts. Oh well, I guess I can focus on NCAA hoops or lacrosse or something. Maybe I'll try to keep up with the new season of F1 racing or something. It's time to branch out.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog!

I'm glad you stopped by. If you're not too busy, take a sit and read a little. If you really feel special, leave me a comment. Even a nice "hello" will work.